Assisting Councils Since 1978
Get That Job Done Now!
Full time, part time and casual jobs Australia-wide. LOGO is a leader in job recruitment for local government council employment.
Recent (or planned) Retirement
LOGO specialises in linking retirees who have local government experience with councils who need their expertise. Whether you want short or long term assignments we can help you.
What Makes Us Different
As Staffing Specialists for LOCAL GOVERNMENT our benefits include:
- Guaranteed expertise.
- Assisting councils since 1978, we have amassed a pool of highly experienced staff.
- Contract flexibility.
- Short term, long term, part time, casual or regular visits.
- Immediate start.
- Our contractors are ready to get on with the job with little or no supervision.
- No “hidden extras”.
- Pay only for services received – no fees for public holidays, sick leave; in fact no responsibility for leave accruals of any nature.
- Freedom to terminate contracts at any time.
- Australia wide service.
- From Byron Bay to Albury, from Sydney to Bourke – we’ve got you covered.
- Focus on people.
- We’re just a phone call away to assist both employers & contractors: 1300 305 170
Currently Available Staff
LOGO currently has a Project Engineer available for immediate assignment QUALIFICATIONS He has a Bachelor of Engineering (BEng), A Master of Science (MSc) and a Professional Diploma (MCIPS) - ongoing, from the Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply...
We have a Finance Officer who is available now Experience He has experience with eight different councils both in the Sydney metropolitan area and a number of country councils. He has recently finished an assignment at a Regional Council. Duties at councils have...
Because LOGO has been working with councils for decades we know local government and have an extensive database of excellent candidates. All our staff have worked in councils so we know what is required.
LOGO is currently recruiting a Work Health and Safety Co-Ordinator for a large Regional council in NSW This is a contract role for 6 months. The Work Health & Safety Coordinator provides assistance, advice and coaching to all staff to assist in the...
NSW LOGO (www.logo.com.au) has been engaged to source a Manager Finance for a council in regional NSW for them. This is a temporary contract role initially for 3 months starting immediately. The ESSENTIAL CRITERIA for this role is - Tertiary...
A number of Councils in Regional NSW are seeking Rates Officers to assist due to staff members being on leave and/or a backlog of projects.QUALIFICATIONS You will need to have experience in Local Government Rating and in using one of the following software systems:...
Approved Contractor For
153 Denman Avenue,
Caringbah. NSW 2229
1300 305 170