Assisting Councils Since 1978
Get That Job Done Now!
Full time, part time and casual jobs Australia-wide. LOGO is a leader in job recruitment for local government council employment.
Recent (or planned) Retirement
LOGO specialises in linking retirees who have local government experience with councils who need their expertise. Whether you want short or long term assignments we can help you.
What Makes Us Different
As Staffing Specialists for LOCAL GOVERNMENT our benefits include:
- Guaranteed expertise.
- Assisting councils since 1978, we have amassed a pool of highly experienced staff.
- Contract flexibility.
- Short term, long term, part time, casual or regular visits.
- Immediate start.
- Our contractors are ready to get on with the job with little or no supervision.
- No “hidden extras”.
- Pay only for services received – no fees for public holidays, sick leave; in fact no responsibility for leave accruals of any nature.
- Freedom to terminate contracts at any time.
- Australia wide service.
- From Byron Bay to Albury, from Sydney to Bourke – we’ve got you covered.
- Focus on people.
- We’re just a phone call away to assist both employers & contractors: 1300 305 170
Currently Available Staff
LOGO has a Development Control Planner available for immediate assignment QUALIFICATIONS He has - A Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Planning Planning Law and Practise Short Course Sydney Environmental Law Short Course A Graduate Certificate in Local...
We have a Finance Officer available for immediate assignment Experience He has experience with six different councils both in the Sydney metropolitan area and a number of country councils. He has recently finished an assignment at a country council. Duties at...
Because LOGO has been working with councils for decades we know local government and have an extensive database of excellent candidates. All our staff have worked in councils so we know what is required.
A Northern Regional Council requires an experienced Ranger.QUALIFICATIONS You will need to have experience as a Ranger in Local Government. Responsibilities This role is required to:1. Complete Compliance and regulatory duties in accordance with...
A number of Councils in Regional NSW are seeking Rates Officers to assist due to staff members being on leave and/or a backlog of projects.QUALIFICATIONS You will need to have experience in Local Government Rating and in using one of the following software systems:...
Regional, NSW A NSW regional council requires a Water and Waste Engineer who is available to start as soon as possible. This is a contract assignment for approximately 10 months.QUALIFICATIONS You will be a suitably qualified engineer with extensive experience in...
Approved Contractor For
153 Denman Avenue,
Caringbah. NSW 2229
1300 305 170