LOGO Management Resources Collection Statement
LOGO Management (Aust) Pty Ltd t/a LOGO Management Resources is committed to protecting the privacy of the personal and sensitive information that we collect to comply with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
What your personal information is:
Personal information is any information or an opinion (whether true or not) about you. It would include the opinions of others about your work performance (whether true or not), your work experience and qualifications, aptitude test results and other information obtained by us in connection with your possible work placements.
Personal information includes Sensitive Information as defined by the Australian Privacy Principles (2014). It could include, for example relevant information about your health status or information lawfully obtained via a criminal history check.
Under privacy laws we only collect personal information if it is necessary for the performance of one of more of our tasks or functions and, subject to the exceptions as set out in the privacy laws, we would not collect sensitive information without your consent. We do not collect or use personal information for the purposes of unlawful discrimination.
Who will be collecting your personal and sensitive information:
Your personal and sensitive information will be collected by the LOGO Management Resources for its own use and on behalf of our clients who might require access to your personal and sensitive information in connection with your work placements. Our clients are Local Government authorities situated throughout Australia.
Your personal information will be held by our office in NSW. Your personal information will be held in electronic form on our database.
How your information will be collected:
Personal and sensitive information will be collected from you directly when you fill out and submit one of our registration forms or any other information in connection with your application to us for registration. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is current and correct. Personal and sensitive information will also be collected when:
- you complete and provide a resume or CV that you submit to us;
- you fill out and submit a registration form to us;
- we receive any referee comments about you;
• we receive results of inquiries that we might make of your current or former employees, work colleagues, professional associations or registration body;
• we receive the results of any competency or medical test;
• we receive performance feedback (whether positive or negative)
• we receive any complaint or other information from or about you in the workplace
• we receive any information about a workplace accident or incident in which you are involved;
• we receive any information about any insurance investigation, litigation, registration or professional disciplinary matter, criminal mater, inquest or inquiry in which you are involved;
• we receive any information from any university, education or training institution;
• you provide us with any additional information about you.
How we store your personal and sensitive information:
Your personal and sensitive information is stored in a secure and password protected database. The original registration forms and other collected information are kept in locked storage cupboards. Any personal or sensitive information that is no longer required will be destroyed using an authorised confidential and secure document disposal service.
LOGO Management Resources strives to ensure the security and integrity of personal and sensitive information. LOGO cannot accept responsibility for the security of information transmitted via the Internet. Where we have links to external websites we cannot ensure that your privacy will be protected in accordance with this policy and users should understand the inherent risks.
Where your information will be used:
Your personal and sensitive information may be used in connection with:
• your actual or possible work placement;
• your performance appraisals;
• our assessment of your ongoing performance and prospects;
• any test or assessment (including medical tests and assessments) that you might be required to undergo;
• our identification of your training needs;
• undertaking criminal reference checks;
• informing you of possible work opportunities or other events such as training or information sessions by direct mail, direct email or direct SMS;
• any workplace rehabilitation;
• our management and resolution of any complaint, investigation or inquiry in which you are involved;
• any insurance claim or proposal that requires disclosure of your personal or sensitive information;
• our direct marketing to you.
Your personal and sensitive information may be disclosed to:
- potential and actual employers, clients of LOGO Management Resources and trusted third parties;
• Local Government Group employees;
• a person who seeks a reference about you;
• our insurers;
• a Workers’ Compensation body;
• a professional association or registration body that has a proper interest in the disclosure of your personal and sensitive information;
• external providers of online training and induction, e.g. mandatory online Workplace Health & Safety (WHS) Induction;
• our contractors and suppliers, e.g. IT contractors, internet service suppliers, database engineers, payroll contractors, some of whom may be offshore;
• a parent, guardian, holder of enduring power of attorney (or like authority) or next of kin whom we may contact in any case in which consent is required or notification is to be given and where it is not practicable to obtain if from or give it directly to you;
• any person with a lawful entitlement to obtain the information;
• Government bodies, e.g. Department of Child Support, Australian Taxation Office
If you do not give us the information we need:
- we may be limited in our ability to locate suitable work for you;
• we may be limited in our ability to place you in work;
• we might decline to represent you in your search for work or put you forward for particular positions.
You can gain access to your information to correct it if it is wrong:
Subject to some exceptions which are set out in the Australian Privacy Principle 13, you have the right to see and have a copy of personal and sensitive information about you that we hold.
If you are able to establish that personal or sensitive information that we hold about you is not accurate, irrelevant, misleading, incomplete or up to date, we will take reasonable steps to correct it within 30 days of the request being made.
If we are unable to agree that personal or sensitive information that we hold about you is not accurate, irrelevant, misleading, incomplete or up to date, you may ask us to place with the information a statement that claims particular information is not accurate, complete or up to date.
If you wish to exercise your rights of access and correction you should contact the Manager of the office with which you registered. Each State Manager’s contact details are shown above. All requests to access personal and sensitive information must be in writing and we will require you to provide verification of your identification prior to releasing personal and sensitive information.
Approved Contractor For
153 Denman Avenue,
Caringbah. NSW 2229
1300 305 170