We have a Ranger available for immediate assignment
He has experience with five different councils as a Ranger as well as experience for 19 years as a Police Officer.
Duties at councils have included :
- Enforcing matters in relation to Parking, Local laws and Animal Management, Environmental Health.
- Working school crossings and patrolling on and off-lead dog parks. Council Pounds.
- Investigations of Summary and Indictable offences. Education of public.
- Assist colleagues in conducting investigations. Fire Prevention officer duties.
- Training junior staff and conducting regular reviews of operations.
- Developing policies and procedures
- Collating briefs and giving evidence in court/Issuing Infringement Notices.
HC Drivers licence
Firearms Licence (Rifle/Shotgun/Captive Bolt/Pistol)
Introductory Emergency Management
Animal First Aid Certificate
Dog Behaviour and Management
Cert 4 Investigations
WHS trained Level 1, 2, Bridging Course
Heavy Vehicle Inspections
- He is available immediately.
Other jobs available in councils in NSW
Approved Contractor For
153 Denman Avenue,
Caringbah. NSW 2229
1300 305 170