LOGO has a Development Control Planner available for immediate assignment
He has –
- A Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Planning
- Planning Law and Practise Short Course
- Sydney Environmental Law Short Course
- A Graduate Certificate in Local Government Management
- A Diploma in Building Surveying
He has the following experience –
- Worked in various Councils since 1978.
- Short and medium term employment contracts in the last 4 years with 6 regional and rural councils.
- Has development review and approval experience for Sheds, Carports, Dwelling extensions, New dwellings, Commercial alterations, Heritage, Industrial Buildings (new & additions), Rural Residential, Bed & Breakfast establishments, Illegal Building investigations & Subdivisions.
- Extensive work experience in Building Certification, inspections, Building Certificates.
- He is available immediately.
Other staff available for councils in NSW
Approved Contractor For
153 Denman Avenue,
Caringbah. NSW 2229
1300 305 170